Lace with predatory precision on the Kaizen Dash Viper from Kendama USA. The Viper features a brilliant yellow tama with two green tracking stripes, a spotter dot on top, and natural wood grain around the bevel. It's coated with our Kaizen silk paint to give you just the right amount of grip and slip. The tama sits on a beech wood Nova Shape Ken for maximum performance, and is strung with an extra-long matching yellow string.
This Kendama features:
- Nova Shape Ken
- Tama Coated with Kaizen Silk Paint
- Made of High-Quality European Beech Wood
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Increased Ken and Tama Size
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
This Kaizen Kendama comes in professional packaging and includes an instruction manual, free stickers, plus an extra-long red replacement string & bead pack in the box. This is a standard competition size Kendama.