The orchid kaizen kendama features a lavish lavender base color with dark blue tracking lines and a spotter dot on top. Natural wood grain is visible around the bevel and it’s coated with our Kaizen Super Stick paint to give a grippy & tacky feel right out of the box. This colorway is not only beautiful but it'll keep you calm and keep the mood light while you are chasing down tricks. Built for tracking, durability, and performance the kaizen dashes feature the nova shape ken and are unbelievably honed.
This Kendama features:
- Nova Shape Ken
- Tama Coated with Kaizen Super Stick Paint
- Made of High-Quality European Beech Wood
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Extra Long Lavender String for better Juggles
- Increased Ken and Tama Size from Our Shift Shape
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
- Base cup hole for amazing Lunar Balance
This Kaizen Kendama comes in professional packaging and includes an instruction manual, free stickers, plus an extra-long red replacement string & bead pack in the box. This is a standard competition size Kendama.